Wanna partner up?
Our community may be relatively small, but our ambitions are big.
A few examples on how you / your company could help our community and its members:
- Free or discounted tickets for (online) code-related events
- Discounts for courses or dev-related resources / tools
- Free courses on code-related subjects, or subjects related to a career in programming
- Sponsor our community / donations
- Sponsor or host one of our events
If you are looking to submit an internship or a job listing, we kindly refer you to our job board.
For a different proposal, please fill out the form below.👇
Please note that we do not wish to invest time in following up messages that are vague or cryptic. So please, communicate as clear and direct as possible.
Hosting an event
When in-person events are possible, a venue with proper infrastructure is needed. For this we rely on the support of companies and organisations that let us make use of their space.
Some host expectations:
- Ideally, your venue is easily accessible by public transport (most of us come from various throughout Belgium)
- Room for a minimum of 20 people
- A meeting room or an area where talks can be given
- A projector + screen or a clear wall and possibly WiFi (for our speakers)
- We don't expect catering, but some drinks would be great!
- Preferably you are located in any of these cities: Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent. And if you are close to a train station, even better!